4:40 PM

My resolutions for 2011

I haven't had time to think about my new year's resolutions until now. Actually, this is the first year I am thinking of resolutions...maybe because we don't do new year resolutions in my culture...or maybe because it is easier to just go with the flow and not have anything to look back to at the end of the year.

But this year will be different! It will be different from so many points of view that I myself forget them :) back to the resolution: there are many I can list, but I settled only on a couple. So here they are:
  • 2011 is the year of dreaming - the year that I will allow myself to think I can be better, I can succeed, I can take great photos and start a business: taking photos of people who are in love.
  • Brush up on Photoshop - yes, it's related to photos, but I've decided to make 2011 the year of great photos, so I'm planning on starting a Photoshop class, or a tutorial, or whatever I can find that fits in my hectic daily schedule. 
That's it for my 2011 resolutions. Maybe I'll revise the list, or I'll decide to stick to just these two. Either way, I hope that at the end of 2011 I'll be able to look back and smile :) happy that I chose the right things to pursue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment