1:26 AM

And so it begins...

I have been thinking of starting a blog for a while now. And even though I am still not fully convinced I should be doing it, I've decided to take the plunge and start up this blog where I will be documenting my whereabouts in the photographic world. 

So far starting the blog has been a "journey": little did I know how hard it is to settle on a layout, a color, gadgets and so on...but for now I'm good. I am happy with the way it looks and hopefully it will stay this way for a while. This whole design-your-blog-in-3-easy-steps is understated, and has been more than challenging. But I'm all for challenges :) That's how I started photography in the first place - as a challenge to myself: first as a challenge to master my point and shoot, then to move to my professional camera, and begin knowing the techniques and improve my photos with everyday that passes by. And I'm still challenged by it. Although I began more than 2 years ago, there is so much I have left to learn and this blog will be the witness to all my learning, to my good days and bad days, to my successes and sometimes failures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment