7:42 PM

{D&V} special day

As promised, I am posting the photos from the last wedding I shot. Dumitrita and Virgil's wedding was special for me. Not only because I know them both, but because they showed me how fun and relaxing shooting a wedding can be. 

Dumitrita is just amazing, with her smile captivating everybody and filling the rooms she is in. Her joyfulness is perfectly complemented by Virgil's calm making them an amazing couple to be around. I can not thank them enough for offering me the opportunity to document their special day.

I was happy to be able to capture all the moments of the wedding, from Dumitrita's getting ready to the last dance. And boy did I end up with a lot of photos!!! A lot of gorgeous photos from which it was hard to choose only some to post here, but I hope I am doing them justice by posting these.



Dumitrita is beautiful hair done or not :) And in here, seeing herself for the first time all prepared was touching.









 Waiting for Virgil to come, she peeped anxiously


 and he arrived, all excited and happy. I hope the rest of the photos will tell the story. They had a beautiful wedding, with lots of friends and family and I am sure their life will be just as beautiful as their special day was.


 
 
 






 
 

 
 


 


 

 

 


 



 












0 comments:

Post a Comment