11:46 PM

Good news :)

This morning I woke up with an idea. What if I think of all the people I know that got engaged, and propose an engagement session to them. It's a win-win situation: they get lovely photos to show their friends (and not to forget memories) and I get to practice taking photos of people in love (that is my goal for this year).

And I did found somebody. I emailed Elena (used facebook to be exact) and she replied that she'd be glad to do it. Yeyyy :) Now all I can think about is the photo session. I want it to be perfect, so I make lists in my head with locations, poses, ways to direct the couple during the session, oh my, it will be something. And since it will be my first engagement session ever, it will be memorable for sure :) in a good way, no matter what will happen. I know that in the end I will learn and improve my photos even if I make mistakes. Because mistakes are part of the learning process. And I am prepared to make a lot of them :) as long as the end result is better photos that make people happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment